The easiest is the northwest door, but if you are on  the other side, you will
need to go straight west once you enter the building, it is in that hallway,
but almost all the way at the other end of the building.  If you want, just
give me a call once you get here.  712-240-9086.

Jim

>>> Murray Gafkjen <mgafk...@clay-everly.k12.ia.us> 4/3/2009 11:36 AM >>>
Say Jim Kerns,

What's the best door to use in access the icn room at Spencer. I'll be parking
on the south side since the Maverick Relays are today.

Murray Gafkjen
Clay Central Everly