Lisa,

I am sure I could line something up here in Spencer if you would like.

Jim Kerns, Technology Director
Spencer Community Schools
23 East 7th St
P.O. Box 200
Spencer, Iowa 51301
jke...@spencer.k12.ia.us
712.262.0339
FAX 712.262.1116

>>> "Lisa Schaa" <lsc...@stratford.k12.ia.us> 4/8/2009 9:41 AM >>>
Jim, got a name of someone I could call and set up a visit at Taft?
Thanks

Lisa Schaa
Art/T.A.G. and Technology teacher
Stratford CSD
Stratford, Iowa 50249

"Creativity is more important than knowledge."-Einstein