Forwarded information from the IEC........Harriet

From: Bud Carruthers
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2009 9:27 AM
To: IEC Customer List
Subject: [iec-coop] [This may be spam]The US Cellular Discount Code listed on
IEC website is Correct, however....

  Many of our customers know that the IEC has a "Student and Teacher Buy"
section listed on our website and have found that a few phone companies will
give you a discount off your main contract.

http://www.iec-ia.org/vnews/display.v/ART/4505a4ffe4728

IEC staff has been getting phone calls letting us know that the US Cellular
"Discount Code" is not correct and doesn't work when trying to sigh up for a
discount online with US Cellular.

  The code is valid, US Cellular did not anticipate the program being so
  popular.  They only load 75 e-mail domains at a time, so the e-mail sign up
is not working.

  If you are having issues when trying to sign up for the discount, you need to
contact James Lininger.
  the US Cellular contact listed on the IEC website. This is not an IEC
contract so the IEC cannot do much about this problem ... just keep trying.

James Lininger
(515) 402-5020
Fax: (515) 334-6061
james.linin...@uscellular.com

For those of you who use other cellular phone companies, Check the Student and
Teacher Buy listed above for more information.

There is no discount structure if your company is not listed there.

Bud Carruthers, Coordinator x1157
Mary Allaman, Secretary  x1287
AV&Computer Co-op
http://av.co-op.k12.ia.us