From: marty berda
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 1:41 PM
To: sfoss...@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: Spring Computer Recycling

Dear Scott,
Midwest Electronic Recovery is running the school computer special again this
year.  Schools may also recycle for their community.  The details of this years
program are below.
Enjoy the day,
Marty Berda
Midwest Electronic Recovery

CRT recycling costs are reduced to:

  a.. Any size CRT monitor $3
  b.. TVs under 21 inches are $5
  c.. TVs 21 inches and over are $10
  d.. All other computer equipment is recycled for free, including printers.
Receive credit back against your recycling costs:

  a.. Complete PCs, missing only one component, are credited back 10 cents per
pound.
  b.. Incomplete PCs, missing two or more components but not entirely stripped,
are credited back 5 cents per pound.
Transportation:

  a.. Trucking is free for 12 full pallets of equipment.  Smaller amounts of
equipment are charged a minimum trucking fee.
  b.. If it is more convenient, you may bring your equipment to one of our two
facilities:  7420 University Ave. in Clive or 100 3rd Street North in Walford
Guarantee:
  a.. Your equipment will be recycled in the United States by qualified
technicians.
  b.. Virtually all of the equipment is recycled with nothing going to a
landfill.
  c.. We offer certificates of data destruction and equipment recycling.

I will be happy to help you plan an electronics recycling event.  Contact me at
ma...@mcbia.com or call (319) 892-0522.

Sincerely,

Marty Berda

Midwest Electronic Recovery