It looks like this will be the "Year of the Rockstar"

From: Teach Like A Rockstar
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2009 8:38 PM
To: sfoss...@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: Promo: Teach Like A Rockstar

Unconventional?  Definitely.

Entertaining?  Absolutely.

Effective?  Beyond belief.

I could go on and on, but we both know there’s only one reason that teachers
are begging their principals to send them to a 1-day Teach Like A Rockstar
event – immediate, dramatic, and measurable results in their classrooms.

Come see for yourself.  Spend the day with us and experience what’s making the
difference in the lives of thousands of teachers from coast to coast.

MIDWEST EVENTS:

Omaha, Nebraska - May 6th, 2009

Kansas City, Missouri - May 7th, 2009

St. Louis, Missouri - May 8th, 2009

I assure you, it’s a day you won’t soon forget.  Here’s everything you need:
www.TeachLikeARockstar.com

Teach Like A Rockstar – 2009 North American Tour

Turn up the volume on teaching for rock-the-house results!

Hal Bowman Professional Development

927 Gardenia Drive

Houston, Texas 77018

Toll Free: 888.469.3446