Well, we have tried it a couple of ways over the years here in Dodge.

We are using our local telco to provide us with a secondary connection.
So, we have a 5 MB ICN Ethernet connection and a 5 MB local telco
Ethernet connection, for a total bandwidth of 10 MB for our District.
When we first implemented the solution, our local telco gave us 1 IP
address.  That works if all you want to do is provide one web server,
one e-mail server, and the Sonicwall will allow you to trick everything
into working fine.  Problem was, as time went on, we were needing to
have several websites and various servers available to the public, all
of the time on either network.  So, almost 2 years ago, we upgraded our
connection so we had a block of 30 or 40 addresses on the telco side,
which allowed us to map out each server that was needed.  As long as
your firewall settings are correct (it took a little time to find those
oops items), it works fine, with nothing needed from you.  Our internal
computers point to an internal DNS server, and it doesn't care which
connection it goes out.  Scott hosts our external DNS, as we have a DNS
server on our local telco side as well.  The Sonicwall handles all of
the load balancing, failover and all of those things, which both
Internet connections come into.

It takes a little time to setup, but is worth the trouble.  To our
end-users, today was just another day.

Jeremy