Thanks

From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us
[mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us] On Behalf Of Stanzel, Matt
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 9:46 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: RE: [info-tech] CSVDE Utility

Tony, if you're having problems with CSVDE you can try to export using
the GUI.

1)      Open Active Directory

2)      Browse to the OU which contains the information you want to
export

3)      Right-click the OU which contains the information you want to
export

4)      Select "Export List"

5)      Choose a location to export to and enter a filename

6)      Under "Save as Type", choose "CSV" and click "Save"

If you have problems with this method, you may have a corrupt OU or item
within