SILO as well for my "big ticket equipemnt funding". . . non SILO purchases are pretty scarce and necessity only, as they have to come out of the general budget.

There may be some possibilities with the stimulus money as well. (well, quite a few possibly) They are rolling out details from what I understand.

Also . . . I thought that I heard something about there being state tech money available again (or something like that as a result of the stimulus/possibly related to the stimulus).

Which will be fun and exciting the next few years . . . but replacements will be a son of a gun when all the stimulus doesn't exist any longer. I know, live for the now!