From: Scott Fosseen [Prairie Lakes AEA] [mailto:sfoss...@aea8.k12.ia.us]

Sent: May 04, 2009 4:22 PM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: Re: [info-tech] Interop Update

Yes the offer is still available but there was a price change.

$340.70 if you book now.  There are some extra fees for checked bags,
reserved seats, but it does include Air and a single room at the
Excalibur
Hotel.

If you are interested Powatan Travel in Pocahontas can even take a
school PO
for payment.