I too am going to set up classrooms this summer.

Karl, please share photos. We know you have nothing else to do today as the kids are out.

Thanks

On May 6, 2009, at 9:12 AM, Karl Hehr wrote:

I use RapidRun Products and will continue to, and to get the coaxial/ s-vid and other connections I add in an AverMedia AverTV Box7, it has an extra 15 pin connection too.

Karl H. Hehr
Technology/Curriculum Director
South Hamilton CSD
www.s-hamilton.k12.ia.us
515.827.5418 (W)
515.209.9767 (C)
515.827.5368 (F)

Luddite by Degrees
1) Anything that is in the world when you're born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works. 2) Anything that's invented between when you're 15 and 35 is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it. 3) Anything invented after you're 35 is again the natural order of things

                                                        --- Douglas Adams