From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us
[mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us] On Behalf Of Murray Gafkjen
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 1:33 PM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] Mac Volume

Had to rebuild a Win 03 server with Mac files on it.  Using RC2, I added
Mac File services (add program-window components), It gave me ADFS
folder. Is that the same as Microsoft UAM folder???

Been three years since I've had to mess with it, too much has happen
since.  Open to suggestions, or even some good humor at this point.

Thanks,

Murray Gafkjen

Network Admin

Clay Central Everly School District