From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us [mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us]
On Behalf Of Bud Carruthers
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 8:59 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] Lightspeed Info is in the Spring AV Catalog

On May 14, 2009, at 8:57 AM, Bud Carruthers wrote:

LightSpeed! We have a discount directly from them. We carry almost
everything they make or can get pricing for anything from them for you.

Make your PO out to the vendor and then fax it to 319-752-7525.

LightSPEED Technologies, Inc

11509 SW Herman Road

Tualatin OR97062

Sheri Friend 800-732-8999

503-684-5538

ord...@lightspeed-tek.com

Fax # 503-684-3197

LIGHT

Let me know if you have questions.

Bud

<pastedGraphic.pdf>

<pastedGraphic.pdf>

<pastedGraphic.pdf>

<pastedGraphic.pdf>

On May 13, 2009, at 9:00 AM, Frerichs, Chad wrote:

>From whom do you purchase Lightspeed?

Chad Frerichs

Director Of Technology

Okoboji Community Schools