Forwarded information from the IEC.......Harriet

http://www.epsonbrighterfutures.com/sc

Included above is a link to a Mail-In Rebate Form for the Epson "Buy 7 Get 1
Free offer".

Educators: Buy Epson PowerLite® 84, 85, 825, or 826W projectors for any
educational facility between May 15, 2009 and July 15, 2009

The IEC AV Co-op Catalog offers the Epson PowerLite 84, to Iowa customers only
for $641.70, order# 63191. (Contact me if ordering large quantities)

Make your Purchase order out to MCP and then fax the PO to 319-752-7525.

Midwest Computer Products
33W512 Roosevelt Road
West Chicago, IL 60185
% Joe Winkler

When you receive your projectors you are required to Fill out the Rebate coupon
completely, including product serial numbers, and submit it along with 1) a
copy of a valid invoice or receipt with the qualifying products circled; and 2)
the original or a copy of the serial number labels from the product boxes.
Claims must be postmarked by August 15, 2009 in order to receive your Free
Epson 84 projector/s. There is no limit on the number that you can buy or the
number that you can get free.

Contact me if you have questions. I have included a link for the Epson
PowerLite 84.

http://www.epsonbrighterfutures.com/products/classroom

Bud Carruthers, Coordinator x1157
Mary Allaman, Secretary  x1287