I received this today . . . if anyone is not using and is thinking about it -- may be worth contacting the sales rep.
:-)

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jonathan San Roman <jonath...@turnitin.com>
Date: June 11, 2009 11:09:08 AM CDT
To: "jfon...@algona.k12.ia.us" <jfon...@algona.k12.ia.us>
Subject: Turnitin.com: 25% Discount

Hello Jackie,

Thank you for your interest in Turnitin! Turnitin.com is pleased to offer Algona Community School District a 25% end of the school year discount. Would you like for me to email you a new quote? This offer is valid until 06/30/09 (applies to new Turnitin users only). Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or require additional information. We hope your institution will join the growing number of academic institutions that have decided to become part of the Turnitin educational community.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,
Jonathan San Roman
Account Manager

iParadigms, LLC - developers of Turnitin
1624 Franklin St., 7th Floor
Oakland, CA 94612

p. +1-510-287-9720 ext. 307
f. +1-510-444-1952
jonath...@turnitin.com

Jonathan San Roman
Account Manager

p. +1-510-287-9720 ext. 307
f. +1-510-444-1952
jonath...@turnitin.com

Sent from Salesforce. experience success.
http://www.salesforce.com/