These are in the IEC website and listed under Paper & Copiers.

Iowa vendors around the state carry these contracts.

Bud Carruthers

On Aug 4, 2009, at 10:19 AM, jfon...@algona.k12.ia.us wrote:

Are most of you still using the network printers, or are you moving towards the network copiers? We are still running the 4100's, which work fine...I am just wondering if it is worth the upgrade to phase those out with some of the network copiers (running fewer print stations in the buildings)-similar to when I made the switch from desk jets to the 4100's.

Hopw about color? Right now we have one in each building (4050/4600)--they are so slow; but I'm not sure if itsk worth upgrading...
?

From: Karl Hehr
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 09:42:39 -0500
To: <info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us>
Subject: Re: [info-tech] Printers

Looking for 2 LaserJet printers to put into Labs. I like the pricing on the Samsung printers, but am nervous has I have only had HP before.

Karl H. Hehr
Technology/Curriculum Director
South Hamilton CSD
www.s-hamilton.k12.ia.us
515.827.5418 (W)
515.209.9767 (C)
515.827.5368 (F)

Luddite by Degrees
1) Anything that is in the world when you're born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works. 2) Anything that's invented between when you're 15 and 35 is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it. 3) Anything invented after you're 35 is again the natural order of things

                                                        --- Douglas Adams