Yes,

From: "Johnson, Vicki" <johns...@gowrie.k12.ia.us>
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 4:54 PM
To: <info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us>
Subject: RE: [info-tech] Short outage for hosted mail services

Could this affect our website also?

Vicki Johnson
Computer Tech Coordinator
Prairie Valley Comm School
1005 Riddle Street
Box 49
Gowrie, IA 50543
515-352-5540  Gowrie
johns...@gowrie.k12.ia.us

-----Original Message-----
From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us
[mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us] On Behalf Of Scott Fosseen
[Prairie Lakes AEA]
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 4:23 PM
To: ICN-Internet; Info-Tech

Sorry for the short notice.  ICN will be running a quick diagnostic on
our
circuit to our Fort Dodge office at 4:30 pm today.  During this time
there
will be a short interruption of some services provided by the AEA.  This

includes access to the hosted mail server, email filtering and hosted
web
sites.  I do not anticipate the outage to be very long.

If you have any question please feel free to contact me.
intended
addressed.
If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
distribute or
copy this e-mail. Your are asked to notify the sender immediately by
e-mail
if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from
your
system. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email
are
Prairie
Lakes Area Education Agency. Prairie Lakes Area Education Agency accepts
no
-
Scott Fosseen - Systems Engineer - Prairie Lakes AEA -
http://www.aea8.k12.ia.us/tech
     We haven't had any more rain since it stopped raining.
              - tennis commentator Harry Carpenter