From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us [mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us]
On Behalf Of Jason kehoe
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 9:57 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: RE: [info-tech] XP on USB Drive

Mitch,
It sounds like a possible driver issue. XP came out back in 2001, before
SATA and solid state drives. Maybe you just need mass storage drivers for
your netbook and press F6 on boot from the CD. If the CD worked even a
little bit, it sounds like you have a work ext. CD-ROM that you can boot
from. If you get a screen where it finds no hard drive, it is a driver
issue.

--Jason