Karl,

I use iCal on Mac for my own scheduling and work. Have categories for different buildings, etc.

After going to ITEC, Google has Calendars for iGoogle. You may want to take a look at that. You can create categories, such as when out of district. I have not explored it yet but as with other Google apps, you may be able to share just certain things with designated people. When I have a chance to take a look, I will share that. Ann Nicholson did a session on Google stuff, including Google Calendars and has handouts on the ITEC site.

I am sharing the Google Sites, web page development, with some teachers to try until we have our district website redone.

Great Conference, thanks to a lot of our local group.  Thank you!

Ann

Ann Bloomquist

Ann Bloomquist
Technology  Coordinator