Hi,

Jeremy Pearson and I where visiting with Andy McBride from Lightspeed at
ITEC'09 and he asked about a Lightspeed Certification training in Iowa.  Would
anyone be interested in attending the 5 day training in mid-June in Jefferson
if we could pull this together? The cost is between $600-800 per person for the
week which includes hands on training with our mobile TTC Laptops, manual,
certification exams, and lunch the first four days.

More course details here:
http://www.lightspeedsystems.com/training/Admin-Certification.aspx

Let me know- We need 10 people to proceed. Thanks!

-----
Tim Buenz
Director of Technology
Jefferson-Scranton Comm. Schools
204 W. Madison Street
Jefferson, IA 50129
(515)386-9256
Fax (515)386-3591
http://www.jscsd.org

"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are
certain to miss the future" -John F. Kennedy