From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us [mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us]
On Behalf Of Keith Stoeber
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 2:22 PM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] Survey

We are looking at creating an online survey to distribute to our community
to get some feedback for our School Improvement Advisory Council.  I am
wondering what others are using to do online surveys?

Thanks,
Keith

Keith Stoeber
Network Administrator
Cross Country Coach / Assistant Track Coach
Sioux Central CSD
4440 US Highway 71
Sioux Rapids, IA 50585
(P) 712-283-2571 x 5900
(F) 712-283-2285

"Let us think of education as the means of developing our greatest
abilities, because in each of us there is a private hope and dream which,
fulfilled, can be translated into benefit for everyone and greater strength
for our nation." - John F. Kennedy