From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us [info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us] On Behalf
Of Lance Lennon [llen...@eagle-grove.k12.ia.us]
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 9:21 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] Apple 1:1 at Westside

As promised last night (thanks to Karl Hehr I am earlier than stated) here
is the URL for the Apple 1:1 seminar at Westside in Omaha

http://edseminars.apple.com/westside

Like I wrote last night, this would be beneficial for any district looking
at 1:1 regardless of platform as they do show great integration techniques
that are not all platform dependent.

Have a great day and Tim B. you are missed here at the HTS meeting

Lance Lennon
District Technology Director
Eagle Grove Community School District