From: Karl Hehr [mailto:karl_h...@s-hamilton.k12.ia.us]
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2009 11:13 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: Re: [info-tech] Board Policy mangement

I see some of you put them online as PDFs, what is your workflow for
that?  I like the CD idea Tim so the board all has copies.  Too many
security issues for me to be behind Google Docs, for this any where.

Karl H. Hehr
Technology/Curriculum Director
South Hamilton CSD
www.s-hamilton.k12.ia.us
515.827.5418 (W)
515.209.9767 (C)
515.827.5368 (F)

Luddite by Degrees
1) Anything that is in the world when you're born is normal and ordinary
and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2) Anything that's invented between when you're 15 and 35 is new and
exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3) Anything invented after you're 35 is again the natural order of
things

--- Douglas Adams