Ok, it works fine with server 2008 under TS, but it can be flaky with 2003. It
won't work with Firefox in TS (if you are using renaissance place). Everyone
must have admin rights to the installation, if I remember correctly, if you are

From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us on behalf of Mitch Mueller
Sent: Wed 1/6/2010 10:28 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] New questions today

I'm sorry that I'm such a pest to all you busy folks out there but I'm an
idiot and not afraid to admit it.  Don't know how many of you use the
Accelerated Reader program from Renaissance Learning. Anyway to the
questions, do any of you use it with terminal services or not?  Just
wondering because I can't seem to get it to work again, I had it before and
reloaded the server and now I can't get any user BESIDES the administrator
to access any of the programs. I can open the Student and Management
programs but can't connect to the database.

Mitch Mueller

Network Administrator

 Emmetsburg Community Schools

 Emmetsburg, Ia 50536

mmuel...@emmetsburg.k12.ia.us

 P: (712)852-2966

C: (712)298-0596

The best computer is a man and it's the only one that can be mass-produced
by unskilled labor.

<<winmail.dat>>