Okay everyone,

I knew the day was going to come, I just did not know when. It has arrived. We are having a meeting to determine whether to allow Personal Wireless Devices on our network or not.

I am asking for some assistance from anyone willing to share.

Here is what I am asking for

1.  Do you allow outside wireless devices to access your network?

2. If so, why? If not, Why not?

I am on the fence here and want to present logical arguments for and against both so that the Admin team can make an informed decision to the board who can then make the policy.

Thanks all.
--
"If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per gallon, and explode once a year, killing everyone inside."
    ~Robert X. Cringely