This is really school or education related, but I'm looking for an old
computer that will run Windows XP, that someone is willing to donate to our
Church.  Their computer is about to go out and of course we have no money
to purchase anything.  If anyone has something that they are willing to
donate please let me know.  I have some spare memory modules that I can
stick in it but just something that has a 20 or so Gb hard-drive.  I have
all the window xp disc i need but we could use a little help.

Thanks
Mitch Mueller
Network Administrator
 Emmetsburg Community Schools
 Emmetsburg, Ia 50536
mmuel...@emmetsburg.k12.ia.us
 P: (712)852-2966
C: (712)298-0596

The best computer is a man and it's the only one that can be mass-produced
by unskilled labor.