I agree with Kurt and Tony that people shouldn't just lap up anything Apple
throws out there.  I'm a big fan of Apple's stuff, but it's not perfect, and
I use a lot of non-Apple stuff (to the frequent irritation of my Apple
reps).  However, I also agree with Lance that Apple provides some great
hardware and software tools that fit well into our educational goals, and
the price issue is not as clear as it seems at first glance.  Contrary to
popular belief, Apple users are not generally stupid, and we do look at the
pros and cons of stuff before investing good money.

---

Timothy A. Limbert

Technology Coordinator

Newell-Fonda CSD