From: Sarah Freking [mailto:sfrek...@slcsd.org]
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2010 11:27 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] Web Cams

Does anyone have specific web cams with microphones that they would
recommend? I have a group of teachers ready to go buy some, and I'd
really like to get my 2 cents in about what people have used and
recommend. Thanks!

Sarah

Sarah M. Freking, District Technology Director
Storm Lake Community School District
Storm Lake, IA 50588
Phone: 712-732-8100 Fax: 712-732-8101

The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Albert Einstein