Leave it to the DE to make this as complicated as humanly possible and
for making a decision and sticking to it. They get the left over money
right?

________________________________

From: Pearson, Jeremy [mailto:jpear...@fort-dodge.k12.ia.us]
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2010 9:06 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: RE: [info-tech] [Superintendents] Microsoft Settlement and E2T2
Grant Meeting

Murray-

            The last ICN meeting I went to on December 16th stated that
ITEDs we not going to be acceptable.  They also made a change and said
you could either do fall or spring testing with ITBS.  Before, it was
spring only.

            What I haven't heard for sure yet is if you can pay for your
additional tested with your grant money that we should be using to
better our education, not the testing of it.  Has that been said yet?

            As for Drew Pearson, not sure that I have enough information
to allow your retraction!!!

Jeremy