I will not be attending the February Tech Coordinator Meeting. I will be out of the district.

Thanks,

Ann

Ann Bloomquist

Ann Bloomquist
Technology  Coordinator
Dayton Elementary School
Southeast Webster-Grand
104 2nd St NW
Dayton, IA  50530
Phone:  515-547-2314
Fax:    515-547-2213

and

Boxholm Middle School
Southeast Webster-Grandl
404 Walnut St.
Boxholm, IA  50040
Phone 515-846-6214
Fax 515-846-6212

e-mail: a_bloomqu...@se-webster.k12.ia.us
alternate e-mail:  swebs...@lvcta.com

On Feb 16, 2010, at 10:48 AM, Scott Fosseen [Prairie Lakes AEA] wrote:

I had sent this out a couple of weeks ago and did not get any responses on participation. I know the weather has played havoc with our schedules.

Due to scheduling I would like to move our Tech Coordinators Meeting to Friday 2/19. West Bend Mallard is looking at upgrading/replacing their Phone/ Intercom/Bell system. I would like to make this a general discussion between schools on what works, what does not work, and other related information to this upgrade.

I am planning on starting the Meeting at 10 am at school in West Bend. Please RSVP to the list if you can attend.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Your are asked to notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e- mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Prairie Lakes Area Education Agency. Prairie Lakes Area Education Agency accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. - _____________________________________________________________________ Scott Fosseen - Systems Engineer - Prairie Lakes AEA - http:// www.aea8.k12.ia.us/tech
If a 4 digit year can by divided by 4 then it is a Leap Year, UNLESS
divisible by 100,
UNLESS is divisible by 400 it is a Leap Year, UNLESS divisible by
4000, UNLESS
is 200 or 600 years after a year that is divisible by 900 it is a
Leap Year