Kurt, we (at least I) can't see the error due to an IP address
restriction configured in IIS under the "Directory Security" tab.

-----Original Message-----
From: McKenney, Kurt [mailto:kmcken...@schaller-crest.k12.ia.us]
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 3:11 PM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] Exchange and acronyms be here...

Ok, so I'm rebuilding my exchange 2003 server after a bit of a nightmare
scenario involving a bad RAID controller.

I've got pretty much everything up and going, and I figure as long as
I've got everyone good and PO'd already, I might as well take some time
to get OMA (Outlook Mobile Access) up and going.

Well, I've bone everything by the book, and when that didn't work I read
the footnotes, and installed the service packs, and so here I am all
broken hearted....

What I've got is a 403.6 error on accessing the server through the OMA
access.

In case you are interested in seeing my lovely error, you can find it
here...

http://raptormail.k12.ia.us/exchange-oma/

Any thoughts?