Hello Everyone,

I have been charged with the task of confirming which districts allow non-district devices to connect to the Internet through their network. We are trying to find the most cost effective way to provide our staff members access to the Internet while out in the districts so they can access agency resources.

The link below is to a two question Poll.

The first question is if your district allows non-district machines access to your network.

The second question relates to a possible solution we are looking at. For the districts that do not allow non-district machines access to their network would you be willing to allow Prairie Lakes AEA to install a wireless NAT router on your network. The wireless NAT router would be configured so our users would not be able to interact with any of your network, thus minimizing any chances of viruses or other issues. The NAT device would be for our staff only and configured to allow only our Agency computers. There would be no cost to the school if we were to move forward with this solution. The main goal is to give our staff the ability to access email and the Web based IEP from their agency provided computers.

Please take the time to fill out this simple two question poll. Just follow this link.
http://doodle.com/ekvf5fttz9uxu83d

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Your are asked to notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Prairie Lakes Area Education Agency. Prairie Lakes Area Education Agency accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. - _____________________________________________________________________ Scott Fosseen - Systems Engineer - Prairie Lakes AEA - http://www.aea8.k12.ia.us/tech
My password is the same as my pet's name.My dog's name is pFt5%deLt,
but I change it every 90 days.