From: Murray Gafkjen
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2010 8:21 PM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] polycom

Brought the Polycom home, my daughter enjoyed seeing herself on the TV. I was
able to figure out how to run the sound from the laptop through the system.
(nice sound for a laptop-selected VCR in the camera setting), but was not  able
to figure out how to control the microphone from the laptop, I'm guessing it
not possible. Scott only mentioned the sound in his posting. I was able to see
the Polycom lobby in Austin, some dark room in Ft. Dodge (Jeremy's closet???),
but beyond that, not much more.

This begs the question, how can this expensive hardware be used to further
Life, Liberty, and the American Way.

Murray Gafkjen
Network Admin
Clay Central Everly School District