Just a reminder,  Our March Tech Coordinators meeting will be Thursday March
18th at our office in Pocahontas.

The focus on this meeting will be phone, intercom, and bell systems.

Currently our agenda is

9a - Open Discussion Time
10a - 2p Vendor presentations
2p - 3p Group discussion

We will break around noon for lunch.

I am still working on finalizing the vendors.  Confirmed vendors are.

STT,  Mike Scott, Toshiba CIX670
Communication Innovators, Chris Barr, Randy Kult, Chad Kail,
 Systimax, Avaya, Extreme afternoon session.

I am waiting on confirmation from a couple of other vendors as well.

I hope to see you there.