The Interwrite Mobi tablet with KWIK screen will be listed in the Spring 2010 AV Co-op catalog due to be online the week of April 5th.

http://www.einstruction.com/products/interactive_teaching/mobi/index.html

Contact me if you need to order before the catalog goes online. The eInstruction Classroom Performance audience response systems will also be available in the Spring 2010 Catalog.

AV Co-op Catalog price is $397.58

Bud