From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us [mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us]
On Behalf Of Dorothy DeGroot
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 10:38 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] Technology Integration & Instruction Conference

Please excuse the cross-postings for those of you who have received this a
second time!

Technology Integration & Instructions for the 21st Century Learner

Join us at Buena Vista University in Storm Lake, Iowa, from June 21-23,
2010, for our 3rd annual conference-sponsored by Northwest and Prairie Lakes
AEAs.

Keynote speakers will be Dr. Annette Lamb, Professor at Indiana University -
Indianapolis (IUPUI); and Dr. Scott McLeod, Associate Professor and
Coordinator of the Educational Administration Program at Iowa State
University.

This conference is for educators who are interested in acquiring skills to:
. Build knowledge of technology tools that are available
. Embed technology into instructional practices
. Provide access to technology tools
. Practice ethical and legal aspects of technology integration
. Develop a network of resources and support
. Build and use technology skills to increase student learning
. Prepare students for the future

Registration and credit-option information is available at
http://www.ticl-ia.org/
<wlmailhtml:{22B527A3-29DA-4187-AF8C-F54B443EB4D0}mid://00000166/!x-usc:http
://www.ticl-ia.org/>   Bookmark this site and watch for future postings of
sessions and other information.

Direct url for registration form:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGJNNkJzSFlnSVRrR3Bpbng1TGgt
M0E6MA
<http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGJNNkJzSFlnSVRrR3Bpbng1TGg
tM0E6MA>

Attached is the brochure

=

Dorothy DeGroot
ddegr...@aea8.k12.ia.us
Instructional Media/Technology Consultant
Prairie Lakes AEA, Zones 4-5-6

500 NE 6th St
P.O. Box 802
Pocahontas, IA  50574
712-335-3588 x2027
866-540-3858 x2027
FAX 712-335-4600

"In times of change, it is the learners who will inherit the earth while the
learned will find themselves beautifully equipped for a world that no longer
exists." (Teacher Librarian, October 2007).