We have been using a portable lab K-5 for the last 5 years.  It really
works well as we have someone responsible for the lab and makes sure that
they are taken care of.  We also have portable labs that have been
dismantled due to lack of supervision.  As for the computers in the room,
that depends on the teachers.  I found very few used them other than when
they did centers, so they just sat in the room.  We ended up pulling all of
them out and now use just the portable lab.  If you have any questions let
me know.

Keith Stoeber

Network Administrator

Cross Country Coach / Assistant Track Coach

Sioux Central CSD

4440 US Highway 71

Sioux Rapids, IA 50585

(P) 712-283-2571 x 5900

(F) 712-283-2285

"Let us think of education as the means of developing our greatest
abilities, because in each of us there is a private hope and dream which,
fulfilled, can be translated into benefit for everyone and greater strength
for our nation." - John F. Kennedy