modern sound
ft dodge
yes, i would recommend them... both rabiner treatment center and our buildings

Brad Kruse, Technology Coordinator
office: 712-469-2245
cell: 712-830-9665
fax: 712-469-3131

MNW Cougars - 1601 15th St.
Manson, IA  50563

>>> Lance Lennon <llen...@eagle-grove.k12.ia.us> 4/29/2010 1:08 PM >>>
We are needing to install video surveillance in our middle/elementary
school.

What companies have been used by members of the list and would you
recommend them?

Thanks in advance.

build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying
to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
     ~ Rich Cook
--
Lance L. Lennon
District Technology Director