I just called Wes Van De Polder to confirm this and the answer is that only one switch is on back order. Since the AV Co-op carries all Amer.com and Freedom9 products as well as a cost + 10% on products in the AmerShop, I thought he would have notified me if all switches were backordered.

The GR24W4 Websmart switch is backordered and not due in until the middle of June.

All other switches are in stock.

Bud Carruthers