I don't think I am going to make it either. Everyone have a great
summer!

________________________________

From: Jackie Fonley [mailto:jfon...@algona.k12.ia.us]
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 3:34 PM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: Re: [info-tech] May Info-Tech Meeting

I was hoping to get away tomorrow . . . however the Microsoft App has
been in the same place (not done or even worked on ) as it has been all
week.  I really need to  bunker down and get that done tomorrow.

I am not doing any big projects (well, I suppose unless you consider
making sure a new building is good to go in Jan) -- but would be curious
in what is being done in regard to pd/tech integration.  That was one of
our strands this year (tech integration/new skills) . . .  and am always
looking for "new" things to continue on with next year.