After spending most of the afternoon looking for our board minute books I found
in July 16, 2001 I gave a presentation on "Internet Filtering Software/Safety".
 Luckily it was stated that way in the board minutes and on the board agenda it
also stated that I was giving a presentation on it.  Hopefully that will
satisfy the USAC.  The did clarify and say it only needs to be done once and
should have been done by 2002 at the latest.  Amazing the crap I have had to
get.  Just hope you don't get audited or are retired by that time.
BTW:  I love the federal government and the USF and FCC!!!!  They have been
quite helpful and I am thankful for a caring, loving government :)

Thanks!

Jon W. Hueser- MSE, Ed. S

MS/HS Principal

Technology Director