It happens if I type more than a few words in the In Kind explanation--I think.

I tried all weekend.

Sarah

Sarah M. Freking, District Technology Director
Storm Lake Community School District
Storm Lake, IA 50588
Phone: 712-732-8100 Fax: 712-732-8101

I never guess. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data.
Insensibly one begins to
twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts. - Sir Arthur
Conan Doyle