Information from the IEC.....Harriet

From: Bud Carruthers
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2010 12:21 PM
To: Bud Carruthers
Subject: [iec-coop] [This may be spam]Retraction: Promethean ActivInspire
Software / New Low Price Only Good for Series 100 Board Customers

After I had sent the message below out to IEC customers, Jim Bryant at Haddock
Education Technologies called me to inform me that the $101.97 price for
Activinspire Pro v1.4 was "Only" for customers who were purchasing or had
purchased the Promethean 100 series whiteboards.

I did not offer those boards in our Spring 2010 AV Co-op Catalog because they
are an introductory whiteboard that does not include everything that an
education customer would want in a whiteboard (my opinion).

So, I am sorry to inform you all that the price for the Activinspire Pro v1.4
software did not go down in price, and remains at the original AV Catalog item#
28590 price of $307.97

I am working with Haddock to get a promotional / Microsoft Settlement price, or
another discount option that would give IEC customers a better value when
purchasing Promethean products at this time.

I will keep you informed of any updates from Haddock or Promethean concerning
this issue asap.

Bud Carruthers, Coordinator x1157
bcarruth...@iec-ia.org

Mary Allaman, Secretary x1287