Dear Iowa Principal/Superintendent/School IT Director,

The Iowa Department of Education is pleased to partner with Connect Iowa
(the organization currently working to map high-speed Internet
availability throughout the Hawkeye State) in an effort designed to
improve broadband access at Iowa's Community Anchor Institutions (CAI) -
including Iowa's public schools.
To succeed in this effort, however, it is important that we first obtain
a solid picture of the broadband landscape as it currently exists among
Iowa's CAIs.  You are being contacted because your location has been
designated as a Community Anchor Institution (CAI) by the state and we
need you to provide some quick information that will help us in planning
for better broadband access at your facility.

Only a few minutes of your time are requested to complete this simple
online survey that will enable us to collect the needed information for
your local health department.  Please use the following link to answer a
few quick questions about your facility's Internet connection.

Survey Link:
http://www.connectiowa.org/mapping/Community_Anchor_Institution_Data_Col
lection.php

Password: CAI_IA_3654
Deadline: May 18, 2010

We understand that you are very busy and wish to thank you in advance
for your valuable assistance with this critical component to the
statewide broadband initiative! If you have any questions, please do not
hesitate to contact Corey Johns of Connect Iowa by e-mail at
cjo...@connectednation.org or by phone at (877) 846-7710.