After many arguments/discussions, staffing changes and teacher rotation, it has finally been decided that we need some consistent Tech Curriculum at the Middle School Level. For us taht is going to be grades 6-8.

What I am looking for is areas of concentration for kids that age, textbooks (if any) or out right curriculum that any of you are using.

I have the strange feeling that this could make for a very long summer for me.

--
"If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per gallon, and explode once a year, killing everyone inside."
    ~Robert X. Cringely