That's how we did it in our new elementary school in Storm Lake.  Boards in the
front of the room.
Computers in the back.

Sarah

Sarah M. Freking, District Technology Director
Storm Lake Community School District
Storm Lake, IA 50588
Phone: 712-732-8100 Fax: 712-732-8101

I never guess. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data.
Insensibly one begins to
twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts. - Sir Arthur
Conan Doyle