I need to get a Wi-fi signal to the bus barn.  It is about 150 yards from the
elementary to the Bus barn.  We have been using an old Linksys Wap11 Wireless
hub to send the signal through a window and then connects to a Wireless to
Wired bridge with an antenna that is poking through the wall of the buss barn.
So I need to be able to send a RELIABLE signal to the bus barn for the
transportation director. The computer in the barn has a wi-fi card so we could
skip the  bridge, but the barn is made of metal. Also I have been told it has
to be cheap.  I suggested a Pringals can wifi cannon but it was shot down. So
what does this mind-trust have for ideas?

Karl H. Hehr
Technology/Curriculum Director
South Hamilton CSD
www.s-hamilton.k12.ia.us
515.827.5418 (W)
515.209.9767 (C)
515.827.5368 (F)

Luddite by Degrees
1) Anything that is in the world when you're born is normal and ordinary and is
just a natural part of the way the world works.
2) Anything that's invented between when you're 15 and 35 is new and exciting
and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3) Anything invented after you're 35 is again the natural order of things

                                                        --- Douglas Adams