Hello All,

We have about 60 Smartboards in our district now and along with that comes a
ton of new lessons produced by Smart Notebook software and by other means. I am
looking for a method to archive and index these lessons and make it easy for
teachers to add and search for them. I would like a web interface for them to
use to search and upload. Not interested in trying to do this with Google or
l...@edu due to the online storage space limitation.

Is MS Sharepoint the answer or are their other software packages that would be
simpler for all concerned? From the looks of it Sharepoint could be a bear to
setup and maintain. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Tony Richardson,
Network Administrator / Director of Technology
Humboldt Community School District
trichard...@humboldt.k12.ia.us