I have nothing for personnel evals at that level but would love to see what you end up with.

thanks
On Sep 14, 2010, at 8:03 AM, Richardson,Tony wrote:

I have to start doing the tech assistants evaluation each year so I am reworking the tech coordinators sheet to fit his position.

From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us [mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us ] On Behalf Of Lance Lennon
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 8:01 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: Re: [info-tech] Eval Form

Ae you evaluating an assistant or tech use in the district?

On Sep 14, 2010, at 7:54 AM, Richardson,Tony wrote:

Anyone have a Technology Assistant evaluation form that they use. I would like to see what items others evaluate tech on.

Thanks,
Tony Richardson

--
"USA Today has come out with a new survey: Apparently three out of four people make up 75 percent of the population."
    ~David Letterman

--
Experts claim that 72% of all statistics are made up on the spot.