We have google apps for edu grades k12 and they are suppose to use them for all
their school related items.

From: "Sarah Freking" <sfrek...@slcsd.org>
Sender: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 08:13:52
To: <info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us>
Subject: [info-tech] Student Email Accounts

I'm interested in what other districts are doing about student email. We've
never had a solution
here, and it's turning into a real problem for us as we try to do more and more
with wikis and
blogging and so forth. Do you have email addresses for your students? What
grades? Do you get
parental permission? And so on. Just what is your policy and what solution do
you use? Thanks!

Sarah

Sarah M. Freking, District Technology Director
Storm Lake Community School District
Storm Lake, IA 50588
Phone: 712-732-8100 Fax: 712-732-8101 Cell 712-299-8682