We use JMC. I do not know its adequacies and inadequacies but the nurse has never complained to me about it.

On Sep 24, 2010, at 9:09 AM, Jackie Fonley wrote:

We use JMC for what it can handle. I know our nurses also have a word template they use for the individualized health plans. They store all of those on a shared nurse folder, so whomever can access from each building.